Three Dots 1/2 Sleeve British Tee In English Rose

Three Dots 1/2 Sleeve British Tee In English Rose

Fine, chevron-striped jersey composes this slim, signature Three Dots top. Probably one of the few affordable designs that fit as expected. Wide neckline. Style is flattering, have had many comments. Elbow-length sleeves. My daughter is wearing to the prom. Fabric: Fine, textured jersey. I have received many compliments when I wear it. Shell: 50% polyester/25% cotton/25% modal. Anyways its perfect overall I brought a xxxl so it would come to the floor. Trim: 50% cotton/50% modal. Great style good quality very flattering. Wash cold or dry clean. Have worn it a few times and it's great! Made in the USA. I am full busted and have a difficult time finding cute, comfortable summer designs. Measurements Length: 23.5in / 60cm, from shoulder Measurements from size S The material kinda feels like curtains and the sash that goes around your waist is kinda pointless but other than that I am fond of it.

Price: USD 78.00

Where To Get: BUY HERE

Related Post

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *